Living Water School of Ministry
In Partnership with Love of Truth Ministries
Want some seminary-level training but don’t have a lot of time and money for it?
***NOW ENROLLING FOR 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR UNTIL SEP. 6th ***
Living Water Fellowship has partnered with Love of Truth Ministries to form
Living Water School of Ministry.
Here are the details:
- A one and two year program to prepare dedicated Christians for the work of the Ministry.
- Seminary Level education and practical preparation for Christian Ministry
- Classes taught by Dr. Daryl Rodriguez, President of Love of Truth Ministries
- Classes for the 2015-2016 Year start on September 14th 2015 and run through May 23rd 2016.
- Classes meet 2nd and 4th Mondays each month with a few Saturday Intensive Courses (Saturday Classes will run from approximately 9am to 3pm.)
- There will be two ongoing core courses each year
- This year’s Core Course #1: Christian Theology
- This year’s Core Course #2: Cults, the Occult and New Religions
- Times: Course 1- (7:00pm- 8:00pm) Course 2 (8:15pm-9:15pm)
- Location: Bracken Christian School Library
- No child-care will be available.
- Target age: 18 years and up (some exceptions may be made for 16-17 years on a case by case basis)
- All notes and materials will be provided
- Minimal Homework will be assigned and graded.
- Christian Ministry and Personal Evangelism required (minimal amount of hours)
- Certificate of Completion for students who successfully finish each year of classes
- Affordable Tuition: $225 for the year (both classes), pre-paid in full by SEP. 6th
For more information, please contact Dr. Daryl Rodriguez @ 210-867-7268 or firstname.lastname@example.org
COURSE DESCRIPTION: THEO 101: CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY
This course is a survey of the main tenets of Christian theology from both systematic and biblical perspectives. Special emphasis is on the development of responsible theological thought. Such topics as the Holy Scriptures, the Trinity and nature of God, human nature, the deity of Jesus Chris and the Holy Spirit, the creation and the fall, salvation, death and the afterlife, will be treated.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: APOL 201: CULTS, OCCULT, AND NEW RELIGIONS
In today’s religious pluralism, Christianity is being challenged by the rapid proliferation of cult ideology. The spread of false philosophies originating from the east, west, and the New Age have required that Christians be equipped to guard Christianity’s most precious essential doctrines from syncretism, postmodernism, and other false teachings. This course will be dedicated to bringing awareness to the student of cult history, origin, leadership, theology, and evangelistic techniques. High profile cults such as Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Unitarianism, Witchcraft, New Age, and Paranormal/Spiritism/Divination, will be addressed.
Daryl Rodriguez was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. He attended the University of Texas at San Antonio, where he received a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts degree. Upon graduating from UTSA, he attended Dallas Theological Seminary, receiving his Master’s in Theology in 2000. Shortly thereafter, from 2000 to 2004, he helped plant and co-pastored a Bible Church in N.E. San Antonio.
From 2002 to 2012, he was the head of the Bible/Apologetics department at Bracken Christian School, in Bulverde, Texas. In 2008, he earned a Doctor of Ministry degree from Southern Evangelical Seminary in Apologetics.
He is currently an assistant professor of religion at Liberty University Online, as well as a course facilitator for CollegePlus. In addition, he is actively involved in many ministries, including evangelism, homeless outreaches, and pro-life work.
In 2007, Love of Truth Ministries began with the vision of training churches and individuals in abortion apologetics and theological apologetics. He, his wife, Colleen, and daughter, live in Spring Branch, Texas. For more info about Love of Truth Ministries, go to loveoftruthministries.com and visit us on Facebook.